Monday 2 July 2012

The Binary Man second edition now available!

This morning I finally finished re-editing The Binary Man.  What a relief!  I'm now going to look into the free print options at www.createspace.com and see what I can do with it.  I had no idea there would be so many glaring faults with the book, but feel a lot better for having purged them.  I think the grammar now flows a lot better and I will make sure that Heal The Sick, Raise The Dead is as near to perfect as it can be before I put it on amazon.  Anyone who bought the first edition can update to the second by getting in touch with the kindle help section on the net (you can't automatically update it annoyingly), or I can send you the .mobi file directly if you send me an email.
Also, I am happy to give out free copies of my book to anyone who wishes to review it.  Come one come all!

No comments:

Post a Comment